12 March 2007

Chillaxin' Around the Crib

Here I am as Mom finally gets off her rear end and does some parenting. I tell you, what do you have to do to get a dry martini in this place?







Mom totally caught me with my butt in the air. I was trying out a new sleeping position and, although it's comfy for me, Mom thought it was funny somehow.







I am totally not a morning person. It's like 8:00 in the AM or something like that, I hadn't had any coffee yet or breakfast (French Toast please) for that matter, and Mom decides to bust out the camera and start snapping away. The only thing I could do was pull the covers over my head.




I once caught a fish... thiiiiis biiiig!









Say what you want, Dad's chest is a very comfy spot to crash in.









I just loooove my knit cap. It's so like retro 1920's. I'm going to be a flapper when I grow up.

No comments: