22 May 2007

Random Pics

Without the flash... nice huh?









See what happens to me when you use a flash?








My dad likes to put me in the kitchen while he cooks. I can't wait till I get old enough to tase his special side dish, Curried Cream Corn.






I am totally going to disown my parents when then inevitably show this pic to my first boyfriend and they totally embarras me.





I like to watch the business news after a hard day of doing baby things. I guess it relaxes me...

"Upscale department store retailer
Saks Inc. said Monday that profit slid 86 percent in the first quarter from a year-ago period that included hefty gains on the sale of its Saks Department Store Group businesses. In other economic news..."

I guess this is a major milestone, at least my parents think it is. I finally had my full thumb in my mouth for the first time. No more fists for me, it's thumb sucking all the way.








No comments: