22 September 2007

Vacation in Virgina - Part Dos

Here's my Great Uncle Jim. He's staying with my Grandpa in West Virginia and we had a lot of fun visiting my Grandpa's farm.

Mom's hair looks sooo pretty in this pic with Me and Grandpa.

This is the beautiful view from my Grandpa's and Vince's Farm in West Virginia. Aunt Heather and Vince are spreading out a nice blanket so we can enjoy the sun.

I really liked my Uncle Roger. He's a real character!

Everytime Uncle Roger would play with me he would get me giggling and laughing!

On vacation it's important to maintain one's cleanliness. I'm using the sprayer as a microphone to sing my rendition of Respect.

I'm so small I fit in the kitchen sink.

This is my new friend Trooper. He's part of my Aunt Heather and Uncle Roger's family.

My Uncle Roger showing off his "assets"

No comments: